Algarve Jeep Safari - Half Day Tour
Algarve Jeep Safari - Half Day Tour is a journey that will allow you to discover the deep Algarve through rural roads, off-road tracks, crossing streams and visiting old villages where time has stopped. All this fun on board of a comfortable 4x4 vehicle.
It will be an half-day full of emotions and typical gastronomic tastes like honey, natural jam or portuguese liquor known as ‘Medronho’. The tour also includes going up to one of the highest points of Algarve to enjoy magnificent landscapes. We will show you the best of Algarve. An unforgettable half-day tour.
It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
This tour requires a minimum number of 6 participants.
- Opportunity to know the best of Algarve in a Jeep Safari
- Stops on natural viewpoints for fantastic photographic moments
- Discovery of an old distillery
- Gastronomic tasting
- Comfortable clothing and foot-wear, jacket, water, hat, sun-cream, swimsuit and beach towel, sunglasses, personal identification and pocket money
The Tour includes
- Jeep tour with professional driver/guide
- Gastronomic and typical brandy tasting
- Stop for a refreshing bath in river (weather permitting)
- Pass by typical Algarve villages
- Stop in cork oak area for an explanation of it's life cycle
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portimão, Lagoa, Carvoeiro, Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Oura, Falésia, Vilamoura, Quarteira, Quinta do Lago